Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Yeah that whole angle was loving embarrassing beyond belief and Bischoff actually saved the thing at the last moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I really want them to bring back Russo.

They change ownership and they sort of re-brand and their first attempt at taking the company to further heights is the same guy whose infinite incompetence played a key part in preventing them from growing in the first place.

Its beautiful. I hope he books himself in title matches again.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

loving jesus. For a short while I was getting excited about the possibility of British wrestling being on a big channel in the UK, and now we might end up with loving TNA instead.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

Whatever Jarrett does it can't be any worse than having the belt on loving Grado.
I'd happily have Grado as permanent life champion if it meant Jarrett and anything TNA related were kept far the gently caress away from World of Sport.

• Locked thread