Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

MinibarMatchman posted:

are any of the TNA women's division ladies any good, I've literally never seen a match in the Knockouts division since the Shelly Martinez/Rebel atrocity so idk if Rosemary or Jade are legit talented

Jade/Mia Yim (God that name they gave her upsets me so much) is genuinely very good, through I don't know if she's ever been able to show it in TNA. Look up her work in SHIMMER, she's a great fiery babyface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

grack posted:

Yes, and even barely-gave-a-poo poo-Black-Reign Dustin Runnels had about 10x the charisma of Aron Rex. Also 10x the in-ring ability.

Let's not say things we can't take back

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

That angle was abominable but that mask Bischoff had and the way he pulled it off was awesome. Legitimately like something out of Mission Impossible.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Haha someone from THE BOARD bought and reviewed the laser-etched guitar. This is more entertaining than anything TNA's put out in months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgM-wMy3da0

I marked out for "With My Baby Tonight"

• Locked thread