Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wow. Got'im

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Post your dick.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Aw drat I was hoping Dutch wasn't that hard up for work.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why would Madison Rayne be a bad thing to be on the creative team? What else has she written?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Progress is a lie and how bad they will get is subject to the whims of Vince.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
J-Ru said in a month's time, not that the probie would be a month. I don't like these "money where your mouth is" mod threats, tho.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

free rovert

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dude was like normal forever what the gently caress

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Reby's alright.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I read that and google imaged Ed Nordholm and got the only answer I really could have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Chances are Anthem are just trying to quietly pillage TNA and don't particularly care about it succeeding. They're still dumb cuz they need poo poo worth buying.

• Locked thread