Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Get a Vince McMahon action figure, then

Endless Mike posted:

Post the action figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Benne posted:

Jade is really good and I'm surprised NXT didn't didn't make a bigger push to sign her. Allie is the former Cherry Bomb and has done some good work on the indies before. Rosemary is a better character than wrestler but she's not actively bad.

Is Gail Kim still around? She was still getting some decent matches out of Awesome Kong, who was Khali levels of immobile in her last TNA run.

Gail Kim is still there, and is still good enough to get a pretty decent match out of anyone.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Tato posted:

Idol Stevens/Damien Sandow/Aron Rex is always saying it's time for him to show the "real him" and then just does another impersonation of some other past wrestler. Perhaps they'll reveal there is no "real" Aron Rex and he's a sociopath with split personalities

Let's be honest, this is the real Aron Rex. It just so happens that the real Aron Rex is a comedy jobber who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a mic.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Is Dutch Mantel back just so TNA can blame him for stupid match ideas again?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

syzpid posted:

Poor Spud, he's putting everything into this. He deserves better.

He'd probably settle for a consistent paycheck.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Goldust was probably the last instance of that kind of gimmick actually working fairly well, right?

Yes, and even barely-gave-a-poo poo-Black-Reign Dustin Runnels had about 10x the charisma of Aron Rex. Also 10x the in-ring ability.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

coconono posted:

wait AAA still has ties to TNA? I thought Konnan kiboshed that.

E: I'm not surprised if Russo is in the mix. He and JJ must have read the bible together awesomely once or something.

JJ and Russo are legitimately best buddies.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

Death Crew Council is somehow even worse than Beat Down Clan

TNA's entire history is them coming up with horrible heel stables.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Rhonne posted:

No one has been able to explain to me what DCC's gimmick is supposed to be yet.

When we figure it out we'll let you know.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

I'm more impressed that a guy who calls himself "The Ukelele Teacher" has 700k+ subs

grack
Jan 10, 2012

So Vince Russo is coming back?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

I'm trying to think who's on the roster but not that ad, and all I can come up with is Davey and the DCC. Cost cutting is one thing, but you can't run a wrestling company with <20 wrestlers.

Sure you can, that's what masks are for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If the company has to cut costs dramatically it's probably smart not to re-sign these guys. However, fans marking out over the fact their company has to cut costs dramatically is pretty funny

Cutting costs is fine. If what's being printed is true about how badly TNA was trying to screw the Hardy's re: outside bookings it's completely stupid.

• Locked thread