Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Benne posted:

Remember when Damien Sandow stopped being Mizdow, cut a passionate promo about "being my own man" and then immediately went into a lovely Macho Man impersonation?

Good times.

You're forgetting that he ended that passionate promo by acting like an 8 year old child repeating curtis axels lines back at him. What a face turn that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txcrsgw_xlY&t=160s

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

even TNA should have more self-respect.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Look at the total lack of buzz for ROH TV and tell me it is somehow a good thing to have a month of TV in the can. TNA did something sort of kind of buzz worthy at the tapings a month ago and it hasn't even aired yet. No one gives a poo poo now.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

If TNA hadn't undone the best thing they did at the tapings then I would be counting down the days until it aired.

Of course, they undid it, so laaaaaaaaaame.

What's being referred to here? Spoiler tag it or just point me at a link if necessary, or just in case someone here cares about avoiding TNA spoilers in 2017.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

God I love TNA

• Locked thread