Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

*Don West is, thus far, only back to help liquidate the TNA warehouse. We are told there was a ton of merchandise that needed to be sold off so the company is working towards that end. Bringing back West was a Jarrett idea. However there are people who would love him on commentary due to his selling ability with pay-per-views and other digital content. "He could sell you a dead rat and you'd buy it" was one comment I got.

Where can I buy this dead rat and how much is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Martian Buddy posted:

Until TNA try to copyright the whole Broken gimmick to prevent the Hardys from using it anywhere else I don't think anyone else has an argument for a company being worse than AAA right now.

I would love to see TNA creative's take on the whole broken stuff.

It really only worked because of the hardy's hillbilly insanity/goofiness/glee at being able to play in their backyard. You take that away from it and you will get a TNA angle. Which, as has been proven time and again, nobody wants.

• Locked thread