Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

I expected Aron Rex's mighty palm to deck the nazi. I'm disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Idol Stevens/Damien Sandow/Aron Rex is always saying it's time for him to show the "real him" and then just does another impersonation of some other past wrestler. Perhaps they'll reveal there is no "real" Aron Rex and he's a sociopath with split personalities

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

He's a toxic influence and has destroyed companies, but man, Russo's decision to back Jeff Jarrett and push him as a main eventer back in WCW has reaped dividends and kept the guy employed for a long time. It helps to be friends with the guy who has THE STROKE

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Stop talking about The Powers that Be™ and start talking about this awesome match. Skip to 1:36 for some world class Aron Rex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyEbpxGcjd4

Tato fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Feb 10, 2017

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Has to be a work, I can't see Vince Russo ever turning on his buddy JJ, unless JJ defrauded him on some GLOBAL FORCE GOLD or something

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Question, if they don't re-sign the Hardys.... what happens to the tag belts?

Does Global Force have tag champs? Just slot them in.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Lol. Wrestling really rules these days.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They should have put a blue dot over his face.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I would prefer a reality show just watching Scott Steiner manage his Shoney's

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Jeff Jarrett helped launch a wrestling promotion that's been alive and on national television (for the most part) since 2002 and has somehow stayed alive by hook or by crook in a landscape where many others have failed. Now he's here again to take his creation back and soar to unfathomable hates. Stop the hate.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Josh Matthews is under psychological strain. On the one hand, he sucks as a commentator and if let go by TNA, his career is pretty much over in that regard. On the other hand, if he doesn't get fired, he has to still do commentary for TNA impact. There is no winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

TNA is just so completely ice cold and dead as a company, they have absolutely no momentum whatsoever. I feel like it would be easier to just start a new wrestling show with a new name and generate some interest that way rather than somehow kickstarting this dead company back up.

• Locked thread