Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He was also clean shaven for years on FCW TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I've seen all of like 2 segments with Aron Rex's new gimmick and he doesn't seem like an exotico at all, he's just a messy Rico Constantino gay stereotype in a Ric Flair robe. When I think of exoticos I think Pimpinela Escarlata or Yosuke Santa Maria, who actually wrestle in full drag and in the latter's case even uses feminine pronouns.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Production in Canada is way cheaper, but a large chunk of the roster's going to be working on visas, so that'll be... entertainingly problematic.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

I'll do better next time. But it is Russo and TNA. The tone of this thread is more jokey than others.
You know how this forum feels about jokey jokes.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Yes but on TNA's budget you're probably looking at riding lawnmowers.

At least that's consistent with their storyline.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Alain Post posted:

There should be a Hall of Fame of burials with that, Booker/HHH, the Hulkamania/Dungeon of Doom cage match at Uncensored, and other all-timer in-ring burials.
I submit the following:
-John Cena's stupid team of loving idiots vs Nexus
-Cena vs Barrett TLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
BRAM will carry this company into the future. His contract has been extended until the heat death of the universe.

neonbregna posted:

Does the medical include a urine test?
If he lands the part-timer deal a few guys have, it won't matter. Weed's just a fine in WWE now but that doesn't cover the cornucopia of whatever other :catdrugs: Jeff takes.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Have they been on wwe at all since they ruined the opening of 205 live by being themselves?
They're NXT now because WWE agreed with the entire rest of the world that they needed some extra polish at the Performance Center.

• Locked thread