Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

I genuinely can't say more and I'd like to think I've built up credibility here. But give me/it a month.

Yo if Russo isn't back in some form in TNA in a month then you eat a one week probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nope you get a month, after that if there's no Russo you get a probation. Simple as that.

You've been warned and like I said last time, you make plenty of posts that are informative or fun and there's no need to make these "I know something but can't say what it is" posts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You said give me a month so I have.

This is the end of this subject in this thread. 6 hour probations for anybody who continues it. PM me if you desperately feel the need to continue it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I don't think J-Ru isn't banning discussion of Vince Russo, he's banning Rovert from his famous "I know something but I can't tell you and well, if it happens I'll let you know that I knew about it and if it didn't then plans changed".

This is exactly it, and I've explained this to Rovert in a PM as well after having given him a warning a week or so back about that type of thing. I don't want to give anybody a probation if I can avoid it but after I give out a warning I gotta follow through.

Rovert's most recent post is largely posting actual content and news and deriving speculation from that, and that kind of thing is absolutely fine and to be encouraged.

If anybody wants to discuss this further or moderation in general with me then please PM me, otherwise it generally just derails threads in a negative way.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Alain Post posted:

it's just that the company is ice cold.

I think this really is the major issue. TNA did so many terrible things for so long (I stopped regularly watching around the time of the Prince Justice Brotherhood for example) and has been reported as dying/dead so often that most people who have already given it multiple second chances have just given up.

When Anthem bought it they really should have completely revamped everything including the name - it's still Impact Wrestling as far as I know and that's still got the TNA association and everything bad that goes with that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Question, if they don't re-sign the Hardys.... what happens to the tag belts?

rovert posted:

Can you address that publicly at least?

Check your PMs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

How long's it been since Vacant's last title run in TNA? How long has it been since a really dumb tournament that makes no sense?
They did, until the Bollywood Boys were signed in the CWC. While looking this up I found out that Beer Money had a reunion in 2016 for about three months and I never heard a peep about it :v:

I believe James Storm left NXT to return to TNA and do a run with Beer Money... at which point Bobby Roode left TNA to go to NXT :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh what's that wacky Wynn Duffy up to now? :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

deep space nein posted:

This would be the only thing that could get me to watch

If Impact's new "Authority" turned out to be Boyd Crowder pulling some kind of scam, I'd definitely start watching again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Do YOU like schedule?

MY fired!?! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

According to WrestleZone Mike and Maria signed new deals.

Their big issue was with Dixie right? And she's basically gone now?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was stupid, poorly written and horribly acted... and I loved every goddamn second of it :allears:

It just hit that sweet spot of ridiculous carny nonsense without feeling too forced or contrived, good stuff and it helped that the crowd was having so much fun :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Are we sure Anthem isn't just Dixie Carter in a suit with a fake mustache?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

They may have already done the medical.

Jeff: I failed my drug test.... they didn't find any drugs :smith:

• Locked thread