Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I'm unable to go this year but haveli is still the best sit down food I have had at gencon, i'm a full blown vegetarian so i'm going to sound biased but holy hell it's great indian food and I eat a ton of indian food.
Go get that indian food its well priced and friggin good.

Im excited for the Codenames duel and their new Question game. Any good suggestions for new titles to keep an eye on there (got a friend roaming) thats great for 2-more players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

8one6 posted:

If you like Indian then Haveli has no wait right now

Like the whole con that place was not a loud fartfest with no wait and great food that's close by. You will pass a steak and shake with a line outside and laugh at those poor fools.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

The Eclipse Phase people are like my 'i have arrived' moment usually. Looking at that booth of cyberpunk hypergoth technopunks wedged between the Disney codenames booth and the euro board games is a pleasure

THERE'S A CODENAMES DISNEY??!?!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

And Marvel! I'm on the road or I'd put up a picture, it's Codenames Pictures or whatever with comic art or film screenshots basically

AhhhhhhhHHH!!!!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Best new games you played at Gencon this year. GO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

What's the new "codenames" to be on the lookout for?

• Locked thread