Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dorstein
Dec 8, 2000
GIP VSO
Since there doesn't appear to be a 2018 thread yet, I'll ask here:

Any pro-tips for bringing an infant to GenCon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dorstein
Dec 8, 2000
GIP VSO
The baby will be.. 8 months at GenCon time. Combo breast and bottle will hopefully make it easy for us to hand baby back and forth so one of us can maybe win the Settlers tournament for once.

I never seem to manage a good hotel room from the housing block, but end up getting an okay downtown one after. I have heard the attached Marriott has had a lot of HVAC problems, so I suppose we'll shoot for the Hyatt or the Crowne with the creepy train ghosts. Are there other attached hotels I'm forgetting?

Dorstein
Dec 8, 2000
GIP VSO

Ilor posted:

The JW Mariott, which is different from the Mariott. Also, the Westin. The Westin would be ideal, because it's centrally located (its skyway access dumps you into the ICC right next to Will Call).

Forgot about the Westin. Thanks!

Is the JW attached? I remember having to go outside, same as the Omni. Is there some kinda tunnel or something?

• Locked thread