Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.
Husband's access time is 2:32. Hoping we can snag a room at the crowne plaza union station again. We've done the last 2 years there and it's served us well. (and thankfully we only need a king room though that's weird that seems to be the only thing available.)

[EDIT] AHAHAHAHA 2:33 AND ALL THE DOWNTOWN HOTELS ARE GONE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Neveth fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Radio Free Walrus posted:

Got our spots, I even ended up swinging a spot at the Westin with my 2:32pm.
Edit: Two of our folks even got rooms for 2018.

We got in a minute after you and there was NOTHING downtown. All we wanted was a single king for 2 people. Nothing. *sigh* So we're out at the airport. Anyone know what sort of shuttle system they have, if any, or do we need to look into renting a car once we get to indy?

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Pez posted:

2 years ago we stayed near the airport, there are shuttles that come out to the outlying hotels. I can't remember the signup website offhand but it was 6 bucks a trip. We signed up for each morning shuttle in and über home so we didn't have a specific time we had to leave

Awesome, I will look into that. 2 years of skywalk hotels and the idea of bothering with a car is making me grumpy. I think I could put up with one uber a day? maybe?

Radio Free Walrus posted:

I think there's also a pedicab service which is kind of fun. Had to use them once when my car got locked in a parking garage overnight.

The pedicabs are fun! I took one a couple years ago to the Cards Against Humanity concert/show/thing.

• Locked thread