Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

I will be at Loughmiller's for lunch on Wednesday, as is my wont. I will spend my time sending pictures of the beers I'm drinking to friends who aren't coming or are still traveling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Deviant posted:

Yeah, it was 12 when we first showed up, and it spiraled out of control from there.

We just got the shitshow meal out of the way early, is all. There's always one.

Exmond posted:

Shot Wednesday was a pretty cool introduction to gencon. We need a new placcard for the group ( Old one was make america D20 again).

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

I just wanted to nuke China. :(

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Eat someone to gain their powerticket.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

I guess I can't be mad at the assholes stealing my rooms if they're you assholes. :argh:

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

That does not bode well for the sealed copy sitting on my friends shelf.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Better yet, don't!.

Just pretend that aside from Goons and awesome industry people, everyone at Gencon is some sort of bridge troll or stank fairy.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

I don't know what games to bring this year. Besides Avalon ofc.

Last year was Scythe.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I'm pretty excited for Gencon ya'll

I'm getting pretty hype, myself.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Remember when we went to Sun King in 2014 and had to take a taxi back? The past was wacky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

This year I will eat dinner before Shots Wednesday.

• Locked thread