Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Just made my reservation, closest was the airport. Me and two others pooled our times, best time was 2:39

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
My hype level has started to build my goons....just like every mid-summer for the past 5 years or so

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Moriatti posted:

Ah man, costumes are one of the few times I wish that was my appearance.

Nah, I earned this one by having a selfie of me as an avatar. I'm not a huge dude, so it'll probably be a less exciting cosplay than that.

What's the best way to get to downtown anyways? I've got some early (I think earliest is 8AM) events scheduled, how is the traffic/are the Will Call lines?

If you're taking 31 it will bring you right downtown. That's the way I always took coming from South Bend, easy peazy.

Edit - Oh, you mean from already in Indy. Looks like Meridian still or Michigan, but Backno will know better.

Kaddish fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jul 6, 2017

• Locked thread