Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

Deviant posted:

Can I go into Tilted Kilt again and order 18 shots of fireball?

Only if you wait for me to get there this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

:unsmith:

Y'all should get some Zombie Dust from Backno this year. I plan to drink nothing else for the duration, possibly from some sort of head-mounted dispensation device.

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

Dr. Quarex posted:

I am not going to lie, They Might Be Giants is probably the biggest band that is a perfect fit for Gen-Con. I have not seen them live since like 1998 but I AM GONNA GO HELL YEAH

That's pretty cool. I would probably go if it were not during Gen Con.

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

Deviant posted:

Although i think we lost the sympathy of the NSDM staff when Saint Gerald started openly pouring bourbon for the american command structure

I was in character. You're all fortunate I didn't whip out Jumbo and invite the staff to compare.

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

Sloober posted:

I got a suite at the hilton so i'm closer than normal. It does mean that i may not want to scout out that one bar that hosed up on us last year tho

My crew regularly opts for the Hilton over connected rooms/the JW. They like the rooms better, I guess. :shrug:

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

WerrWaaa posted:

Any Goonmeets happening? Anyone running events? 'Cause I suddenly have a free weekend unless someone gives me L5R tickets. Mostly interested in RPGs and seminars, since I've dropped board and mini games from my repertoire. I used to hit the Egyptian hookah bar in Broadripple a lot when I was an edgy college kid, and their food was good. Assuming they are still around I can add them to the recommended list. Danny Boy in Carmel ain't bad neither, for beers and such.

Gencon goons are a notoriously antisocial bunch and attempts to organize get-togethers have typically ended in awkwardness and early, excuse-making exits. For further proof of this you should go to our groupme and ask about Shot Wednesday, Fiasco, Camelot, or shamefur disprays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saint gerald
Apr 17, 2003

Fellis posted:

Unfortunately, st gerald was being sarcastic

Oh good lord yes. Every year the challenge is always to fit the Gencon events around the shenanigans from the good folks in this thread.

Now that sounds even more sarcastic than my other post. This one isn't sarcastic, honest. And don't bring Soylent because you'll miss out on some good food and good times and what even is that stuff anyway.

• Locked thread