Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

So how do you waitlist? Not going to do Gencon unless I can get something within walking distance, and my portal checkin was 8:00pm :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, there is no official "waitlist" - basically you can log on to the housing portal at any given time and see if rooms are available, but that's it?

Trying to figure out if I should just audible to Origins or not.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

nesbit37 posted:

Why not just go to both!

Because I'm not going to deal with driving in everyday.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

fordan posted:

It's not optimal, but it's not that terrible. I stayed out in Carmel my first year.

I'm just an old cranky gently caress who doesn't want to deal with it. *shakes cane*

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

nesbit37 posted:

So for this gen con project, next month at Gary Con I am going to see if I can interview mike carr. He is the one human being who has been to every gen con there ever has been. I ask you, thread, what questions would you have of such a man?

Why are you letting me interview you? I had to turn to internet strangers to give me questions.

• Locked thread