Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Dr. Quarex posted:

Anyone have any experience with adopting a puppy and hiring someone else to pet it at Gen-Con?

I was considering adopting a puppy, but it seemed like I should wait until I was done with GenCon and DragonCon so I didn't have to do exactly this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

SirPhoebos posted:

My schedule is pretty front loaded.

I even have some overlapping stuff, which I thought GenCon wouldn't let you sign up for.

It will let you sign up for overlapping stuff, but won't let your friends do it for you.

Which I found out the hard way when one friend registered me for a conan rpg and another tried to sign me up for true dungeon, and true dungeon got denied :(.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Philthy posted:

Got badge. Hotel lottery sucks, we've always had to stay on the edge of town, which is fine, but when you've got games scheduled at 8am it blows rear end, and trying to find parking is a pain in the rear end.

I have literally never had an issue finding parking if I'm going to things at 8AM. Try the underground lot on Capitol right before Louisiana, next to the food truck court. At 730AM there's always a spot, and it's right next to Bee Coffee so you can get your caffeine before gaming.

• Locked thread