Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
This was my first GenCon. It was great! I found the general congoers to be very friendly, but mostly hung out with goons.

Plus, got a story or two out of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I liked L5R a lot. Secrets was also a lot of fun. I'm not sure if Resistor is new, but it was new to me, and I liked it a lot.

I can't tell if the Robotech minis game is good or not, the guy demoing it kinda spent most of his time playing someone else who already knew how to play. I think it's probably good.

Bottom Liner posted:

New Ageles(with goons)

I'd played this before, but it is helluva fun.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Avenging Dentist posted:

Do not buy the Robotech game. Please. Do not encourage Palladium.

I've heard the game is ok but nothing special; however, the real problem is that they've basically scammed everyone from their Kickstarter. It's been over 4 years and people still haven't gotten half their stuff (they should have gotten everything like 3 years ago). Also, the models have too many pieces and the worst gaps I've seen on a model.

(I didn't put any money into it but I've been fascinated by how bad it is for a while now.)

Haha, I've had a love/hate thing with Palladium for maybe 20 years now. Rifts was the second RPG I ever played. I'd heard the Kickstarter was a poo poo show, but I didn't know people didn't have their stuff yet. It's been in stores for a little while now.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Exmond posted:

I sadly won't be making it this year. Please continue the goon trend of SHOT WEDNESDAY without me!

I will have a shot for you.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ego Trip posted:

This year I will eat dinner before Shots Wednesday.

A wise plan.

• Locked thread