Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
Whoa, my two-day trip down to Gen Con just evolved into a four-day. Haven't done the whole shebang in three years or so. gently caress yeah. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

LuiCypher posted:

Hope your badge is good for all four of those days - if not, fix that soon or you're gonna have a bad time :(

Yeah, I've had my 4-day since they went on sale. Despite my shorter-than-ideal trips to Indy the last few years, I haven't actually missed a GenCon since my very first one, and single day badges are for suckers.

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jul 21, 2017

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Dr. Quarex posted:

Oh good I saw you posting on the Gen-Con Facebook with my burner account and I was like OH I HOPE MY HAIR BUDDY WILL RETURN THIS YEAR

HELL YEAH

This is the part of my annual Gen Con tradition where I regretfully inform Quarex that I'm still not that guy. I'm a slightly different guy with short lame-o hair whom Quarex is, at best, only mildly excited about seeing. :sweatdrop:

edit: I'm chuffed as a lark to see you and y'all, though! :dance:

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 7, 2017

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

LLSix posted:

Is there a way to get a day by day schedule of the events you signed up for at gen con?

I could put my events into a spreadsheet, but I'm looking for something more automated (to double check my spreadsheet against since its been months since I picked events).

While you're at it, why don't you adopt a puppy and then hire someone else to pet it?

Painstakingly crafting your own event spreadsheet or Google calendar is a vital part of the Gen Con experience!

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
My Gen Con is 90% Writer's Symposium and like one or two D&D sessions with friends, and it's the goddamned highlight of my summer.

On a related note, I'M AT GEN CON MOTHRAFUCKERSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
My group is going to try the lottery for the first time this year, but trying to coordinate my friends is like herding cats and boy oh boy I am not looking forward to the Three Stooges shitshow that is going to be our lottery day.

• Locked thread