Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug
3:46pm was the earliest my group got, even with an extra time slot from a friend who has earned a volunteer room. I'm feeling more optimistic about having a shot at downtown now if people are getting slots after 10pm, lol. Good luck everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug
Yeah, 3:46 slot and no downtown hotels left and had to look at 5 - 6 outer hotels before finding a double / double room.

mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug
Anyone have parking tips? Got stuck at an outer ring hotel this year for the first time and the whole Con selling out thing is making me nervous. And I just saw that the Gate 10 deal is also sold out. We should only be driving there and back once a day, so not worried about super accessibility.

• Locked thread