Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I haven't been to the one in Indy but The Yardhouse is a chain with about 100 beers on tap that you can buy in large half-yard glasses because the full yards break too easily so they discontinued their namesake, and the food as described on the menu sounds worth the extra cost but the premium adjectives on the menu rarely seem to reflect in the food you find on the plate.

Having said that, their beer selection out here in California is pretty awesome and I suspect it would be out there as well, although there are so many cool breweries out in Indy that I feel like every bar has, if not the large variety, at least a good representation of beer in Indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
The St Elmo's cocktail sauce that they serve next door at Harry and Izzy's where it is way more casual is the fuckin' bomb and this year goddammit I'm gonna just buy a bottle to take home for a special occassion

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I got 2:42 and I don't know if that is good or not.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Neveth posted:

We got in a minute after you and there was NOTHING downtown. All we wanted was a single king for 2 people. Nothing. *sigh* So we're out at the airport. Anyone know what sort of shuttle system they have, if any, or do we need to look into renting a car once we get to indy?

They have a shuttle but also just uber or taxi in, parking is like $20 a day and renting a car is going to be way more expensive than just using uber which is hella convenient and let's you drink.

• Locked thread