Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope
So one of my friends managed to snag a closer hotel location. I would like to transfer my current reservation instead of paying the cancellation fee. It is an airport hotel, so you are looking to drive, shuttle, or taxi back and forth, but it is also a guaranteed 4 day reservation.

Here is the info.

Hotel: Candlewood Suites Airport
Check-in: 16-Aug-2017
Check-out: 20-Aug-2017
Room type: One Bedroom Queen Suite w/Pullout Sofa
Number of rooms: 1
Guests per room: 4
Rate: $179 per night
Total: $ 716

Anyone interested please Private Message me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread