Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm super excited to not read that book because I don't give a gently caress. Wouldn't mind seeing one from Podesta or other comparable official, but who cares about the candidate.

I'm really hype to read actual books by non-believer insiders about both the Clinton and Trump campaigns, because holy poo poo

I don't know if I could possibly imagine a more boring book than Hillary Clinton's favorite quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
hillary should be forbidden from forming words, either written or spoken and issued exactly 2 flashcards for communication labeled "food" and "bathroom"

maybe one that says "i really beefed it huh" but then thats it

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I'm excited for the Double Down squeakquel, it'll definitely have more juicy insider poo poo than yet another piece of self-aggrandizement from the Clintons

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Neoliberalism Did Nothing Wrong - by Hillary Rodham Clinton

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

The Brown Menace posted:

finally WOKEs will have a book other than harry potter to reference

None of them will actually read it because it'll be boring and poorly written as gently caress just like every other politician book.

They'll buy it and include it on their bookshelves next to audacity of hope tho.

• Locked thread