Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
So happy soccer is back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Removing John harkes was a horrible idea

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Looks like FCC found a pretty decent replacement for Okoli.

Let's go Djiby!!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
FC Cincinnati had more fans at their first 3 games of 2017 than 21 USL teams drew their ENTIRE 2016 season.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Blah, I really wish FCC didn't fire their coach.... This new guy can't handle the guys at all.. They all look like they have never played together. /endrant

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
What a loving night for FC Cincinnati! 30K+ attendance when the game was only announced 13 days ago.... And a win against a pretty much full strength MLS side.

https://twitter.com/CincyProblems/status/875154122638594049

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
FC Cincinnati being on ESPN for a non final Cup game warms my heart so so so much!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Sooooo after season ticket holders got to purchase their tickets up to 10 additional FC Cincinnati released them to the public.... After that it broke glitner's ticketing servers and they had to take them down for a while... After they brought them back up the public purchased 16,000+ tickets in less than 7 hours for the FC Cincinnati NYRB MLS Open Cup Match to completely sellout Nippert... Ridiculous Cincy, I am so proud..

https://twitter.com/fccincinnati/status/895274609012068354

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Strenots posted:

Yeah, that's not going to be a productive day at work for me

The day of the game or the following?? Or both ;)

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Man.. if FC Cincy doesn't win the open cup or make it to the playoffs our attendance is going to tank... Our on field performance is laughable... Koch is terrrrible

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Considering you only have three home games left, I wouldn't worry too much about not getting the highest attendance medal. I WOULD worry about losing 5-0.

Me stating our performance is laughable is worrying.. we are downright terrible right now

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Don Garber and Sunil Gulati in the house at Cincy!!! For another 30K+ crowd!! Let's do this poo poo!!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I loved the name Silverbacks..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Silverbacks

The big huge inflatable gorilla they had where the team ran through was so awesome!

I also did love the Cincinnati Kings and their logo was dope as well:

fyallm fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 5, 2017

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Do over Ham posted:

Sorry FC Cincinnati, but Tampa Bay Rowdies are pretty hot right now at home.

Away, not so much.

Eh, we have looked completely terrible all season except for the wonderful Open run.... I still can't believe they gave Koch an extension... We should have never changed coaches after our first season... If they really want the city to poney up for a stadium they need to put a better quality product out there.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
They ran out of beer cans and there was only 1 bar in slugger field that had draft beer left at the end of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
This while stadium deal with FC Cincinnati is terrible... Ugh

• Locked thread