Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

all-Rush mixtape posted:

If and when there's a great migration from the NASL to the USL, how exactly are they going to handle a total of around 40 teams? They're going to need to bring back USL-1 and USL-2 ASAP.
USL D3 is supposed to start in 2019. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some current USL teams drop down once that happens, depending on what USSF decides with respect to waivers. If the end times come for NASL sooner than that, we might end up seeing a 3 conference league or some kind of hybrid setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

all-Rush mixtape posted:

USL playoffs start tonight, and there’s only 4 reserve squads that made it!
2 down!

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Both semi-finals went to PKs, and we almost got an all-reserve final!
Worth noting that Oklahoma City and Swope Park went to 11 rounds of kicks.

paddyboat posted:

The Louisville FC game was awesome, we drank all the beers and sang all the songs and ran the bases with the cup. I hugged several random men in kilts and also one dressed as Santa Claus.
This is not an exaggeration by the way. This is the first game I've seen multiple vendors run out of beer to sell.

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

Looks like the Deltas have officially folded as well.

• Locked thread