Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

It's better than one of the other options, Viva Vegas FC. If they'd drop the FC thing the winning name wouldn't be too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Las Vegas Silver finished third in voting. From the way the fan vote was structured they would have added an SC/FC to whatever name won. I'm sure some people, like me, submitted Quicksilver but it never even made the top six. I also suggested something like Vegas 1906, a nod to the year the town was founded.

So this is the best we've got, at least until the planets align years in the future and they get renamed.

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

The Las Vegas Lights FC (uugh that name) released ticket prices. Pretty reasonable I think:

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

http://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/856061

quote:

LAS VEGAS – One of the biggest coaching personalities in North America is coming to 2018 USL expansion club Las Vegas Lights FC, which announced on Monday announced José Luis Sánchez Solá had been appointed as the club’s first head coach entering its inaugural season in the USL.

• Locked thread