Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's going to be funny when the stars trade no one, continue to try to win games and keep their coach the rest of the season.

Just pack it up, dudes, the playoffs aren't happening with this dogshit team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm eager to see what this season and next season's attendance figures will look like for the Stars. Hockey took a rocket train to irrelevance in Dallas this season, sweet christ.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
just dig the grave already, stars

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Furnaceface posted:

Stars are going to hire Therrien, so condolences in advance Stars fans.

NO.

gently caress NO.

JUST GO loving COACHLESS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to buy a shovel today and see if I can dig up the Stars by 2019. Should be a close race.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Probably the highlight of my 2016-2017 season, easily.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Someone explain the Jordie Benn trade to me.

I didn't think Jordie was an enticing player to anybody. Not in terms of "he's bad," but more he's just kinda mediocre.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Real inspired trading there, Stars.:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm hearing that even if Pateryn doesn't impress, the move could translate to more ice time next year for our younger defensemen.

Cause yeah, that's what I want another season of watching.

• Locked thread