Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

quote:

Based on draft position, Dallas will receive the middle pick of Ottawa, San Jose, or Toronto's second-round selections in 2017 per the conditions in which Anaheim acquired the pick from Toronto in a previous trade. Should Anaheim advance to the third round of the postseason and Eaves plays in 50 percent or more of their games in the first two rounds, the selection becomes the Ducks first-round selection in the 2017 NHL Draft.

Not a bad return but am I crazy to think he could easily get a 1st at the deadline? 21 goals on the year and his cap hit is nothing. Rental and all, but still.

Lol, Patrick Eaves is now the ducks second leading goal scorer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm not saying he's worth a first, but 21 goals and a tiny cap hit. Plenty of dumb gms out there and everyone seems to think they'll make the playoffs.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hahaha, loving nice one there, Minny.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I feel less crazy for suggesting that eaves could have fetched a 1st after that dumb trade.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nill hates beards. Please snag Duchene in a steal to restore our faith.

E: Woops, not the trade thread. Moving along...

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nah, funniest option is Dallas somehow sneaking in and bouncing them in the first.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Unfortunately, Alberta is still part of Canada, so we'll share some potion of the blame for the coming plagues.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kalenn Istarion posted:

It's not as effective if you get it only once or as an adult. Lot of people in the 70s or 80s I think missed at least one of the vaccinations in some areas because of a fuckup with one of the vaccines.

Judging by your recent posts, I have to assume this is completely incorrect.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Although I'm not banking on it, what are the odds both Columbus and Minnesota get bounced in the first round?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's pretty impressive, really.

:suicide:

E I guess the only saving grace is that they were bad enough after the break to be clearly out if it and start selling off to hopefully be able to rebuild the brutal defence.

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Starsfan posted:

what's really impressive is somehow nobody has been fired yet.

I want to work for the Dallas Stars. Apparently there are no professional standards whatsoever and performance is optional.

Hey, maybe Nill will pull off a Duchene for parts and then he'll...

Nah, he'll just pretend nothing is wrong and everything south of the red line doesn't matter.

For serious, what's the greatest ever negative point differential over two seasons? Stars gotta have a shot. I believe.

• Locked thread