Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

So serious, what did he predict? He looks like someone out of Game of Thrones.

Friendly Lurker fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO
What was that site that had video highlights of every players goal and the scoring chance percentage?
I need a new av since my favorite, most anger rousing player neither scores or goons it up these days :confused: I'd really like to see Corey Perry on a good east coast team, I think he and Marchand would make good rivals, and he needs a better line mate than backhand"whoops"pass Getzlaf .

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO
I can't believe it happened...

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

a false posted:

ive already posted this elsewhere but i am posting it here also because it is hockey related: last night i went to rangers - islanders game with my dad and cousin and uncle and the game was good but by far the best part of the experience was when this drunk loud 30 year old behind us who kept trying to start "JT (john tavares, captain of the new york islanders) SWALLOWS" chants which no one was interested in following along with got mercilessly owned by a 12 year old islanders fan further down his row who shouted "LOOKS LIKE YOU SWALLOW A LOT OF PORK CHOPS BIG BOY *slaps stomach*" and the guy tried to come up with a good comeback and couldnt and the kid went "WHATS THE MATTER, DID YOU JUST GET OUTSMARTED BY A 12 YEAR OLD" and the guy got extremely red and mad and started cursing out the kid and the guys girlfriend told him "you're arguing with a loving child, grow up" and he protested that the kid started it and she told him she didnt want to talk to him until he stops being a loving baby and i was extremely happy to watch this mans total emasculation at the hands of a preteen

Awesome practically hockey related story. I would have been dying laughing and pointing at the guy mercilessly when he got all red faced.

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

Scaramouche posted:

Oh god Henrik Kopitar

Which one? They are both so...unique.

I like the Getzlaf Anythings, the Friar Tuck cut goes well on Burns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

Y.....yay?

• Locked thread