Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Stretch Marx posted:

N: 3 game losing streak snapped. Nylander Hattie.

V: gently caress Boston

I would prefer giving up fewer 3 goal leads but loving the Bruins is all that counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I hope the coaching changes make both teams worse and force the Habs to re-hire Therrien next season, to be honest.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Auston Matthews' on-ice 5v5 GF/60 is 2.68, but his personal 5v5 GF/60 is 1.60. Personally scoring 60% of the team's goals while playing 5v5, why the hell not?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

I think part of the issue is actually contracts, a lot of the guys who are uninjured are on AHL deals to save the Leafs the SPC slot (they're at 49/50 iirc). The only target I can think of to bring up is Laich, but the Marlies are also on a bus to Hershey right now so it's probably not worth it.

Doesn't Byron Froese have an NHL contract? He can't be worse than Smith, who is being outplayed badly by Frederik "1 goal in 26 AHL games" Gauthier.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Nik Kypreos reports that the Leafs are interested in Sheahan. The market was set by Eaves (21 goals) getting a conditional 2nd/1st. Now Sheahan has zero goals, which is significantly fewer than 20, but he's 24 so he could cost as much as a 1st.

How many punches to the face do I need to take before I can get a job like that?

• Locked thread