Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Gonna break the streak the last in the Joe, shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Looking at the season Grubauer is having and the goalies that won't be protected or otherwise undraftable, I'd say taking him is a pretty good option for Vegas. And with the season and hopes of going deep into the playoffs this year, we're not going to trade him for "futures" when starting goalies get you poo poo in trades to begin with.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
If there's anyone that can work out an AV of the Coaches Corner transcribed Elliot video where it shows trotz saying "call it on the same way" through "OK lets go" i'll buy you something on the forums or whatever, just needs to have the phone in it. If not I'll just do a pic of it.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VXK7kGPNx8 new one from today.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

JoelJoel posted:

This work?

I can clean it up when I'm not at work and centre it more on the same way bit if you have some patience.

Thanks, that's great. Let me know what you want.

• Locked thread