Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

xzzy posted:

How the hell are people seeing hockey at 60fps? Because I want it bad:

http://streamable.com/x5r1j

Also pretty good save I guess, but Comcast here in Chicago doesn't give me a picture anywhere near that awesome.

That was some elbow by doan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Gunjin posted:

Claude Julien is out in Boston.

https://www.nhl.com/bruins/news/bruins-relieve-claude-julien-of-coaching-duties/c-286508860

Enjoy Cassidy Boston fans, he's an awful coach. You'd have been better off waiting for the offseason.

Don't screw this up Islanders! Reunite Boychuck and Seidenberg with their mentor Bill Dauterive!

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Rotten Cookies posted:

Isles, you already fired Capuano, c'mon, don't gently caress it up now

I know this is going to sound dumb, but I was looking over the Islanders stats since they offloaded Cappy. They've actually been really good. Since Doug Weight took over (1/19) the Islanders are:

Tied for 1st in the league for points with the Caps (6-1-2 for 14 points)
2nd in Goals for (33)
3rd in PPG (8)
4th in PK% (88.9%)
7th in Corsi% (51.49%) and 6th in Fenwick (51.67%).

They're also playing fun high event hockey and have completely dumped Capuanos dumb bad player focused Cycle cycle cycle, kick puck out to point at first opportunity and take unscreened shot on net offence. They are now making good skilled hockey plays in the offensive zone that have been resulting in highlight goals.

Ladd, Strome, Nelson and Bailey have all been contributing way more than they were before and its taken the pressure off of Tavares a bit

I almost don't want to mess this up by having Julian come in right now even though hes a known good coach. There is a possibility that Doug Weight may actually know what hes doing. :ohdear:

• Locked thread