Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
As much as I'd love a team in Seattle, as it's very close to me and I love visiting there, I honestly have doubts one would do well there. Especially because if Seattle does get a new arena, the city will care more about getting the Sonics back than anything else. Never struck me as much of a hockey town, and I've grown up my whole life in their media market. I hope I'm wrong, of course, but I have real doubts (sorry Duke Chin please don't be mad at me). I'm just envisioning an NHL team competing with the Seahawks/Mariners/Sounders/Huskies/return of NBA team and getting hosed. I think Portland might be a better target market for the NHL in the PNW

goldrush fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Feb 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

Cartoon Man posted:

Yadda yadda nother caps 5-0 shutout, blah blah they'll still lose in the playoffs, etc. etc. Round and round we go.

Holy crap are the Caps playing scary good right now, I love it so much but I know they'll break my heart in the postseason... :smith:

Cubs, Cavs, Brexit, Trump... it's gonna happen, man, the Capitals will win the Cup

• Locked thread