Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Aye Doc posted:

the leafs waived corrado to make room for their new waiver acquisition, alexei marchenko. frankie is free!!!!!

This is a prospectively good move if it pushes Polak and Hunwick down the depth chart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

The day of breakups.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Jamwad Hilder posted:

the Caps gave up "future considerations" but I still don't see the point of the trade at all

Good old fashioned challenge trade.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

ThinkTank posted:

They're on pace for the worst season since the Thrashers' inaugural season in 99/00 and those guys didn't have the shootout.

The Avs are conveniently not letting that effect their record.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

a false posted:

ive already posted this elsewhere but i am posting it here also because it is hockey related: last night i went to rangers - islanders game with my dad and cousin and uncle and the game was good but by far the best part of the experience was when this drunk loud 30 year old behind us who kept trying to start "JT (john tavares, captain of the new york islanders) SWALLOWS" chants which no one was interested in following along with got mercilessly owned by a 12 year old islanders fan further down his row who shouted "LOOKS LIKE YOU SWALLOW A LOT OF PORK CHOPS BIG BOY *slaps stomach*" and the guy tried to come up with a good comeback and couldnt and the kid went "WHATS THE MATTER, DID YOU JUST GET OUTSMARTED BY A 12 YEAR OLD" and the guy got extremely red and mad and started cursing out the kid and the guys girlfriend told him "you're arguing with a loving child, grow up" and he protested that the kid started it and she told him she didnt want to talk to him until he stops being a loving baby and i was extremely happy to watch this mans total emasculation at the hands of a preteen

Well that's this season's highlight.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

xzzy posted:

I would like to see a sikh NHL player somehow incorporating a turban into a hockey helmet.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

iospace posted:

How many fucks did that guy give over the course of his career about anything?

Enough to get arrested for beating a guy up during a roller hockey game.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

I do not want to hockey tread to miss the forums dog competition because we already have champion dogs in this thread.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Go gently caress yourself. There's a big loving difference between a player who chooses to engage in a contact sport and a referee who gets loving attacked.

Even with players the honess is now on the player initiating the check to not contact the head.

That was a loving assault.

Hey, I think you should maybe take a deep breath, and chill a little.

Aphrodite posted:

Okay really what the hell is wrong with you?

Be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Please don't be the person who rises to the bait every single time. People are roasting you because you didn't make a good first impression and if you keep on keeping on as you are, well, they aren't going to stop.

• Locked thread