Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please keep it civil, the last thread was closed because things got out of hand. SAD!

Discussion is allowed, in fact, is encouraged!

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo has issued a correction as of 16:29 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a MESS

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
lol u guys remember when that lovely thread full of lovely posters got gassed? lol owned

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is a coold thread with positive posters who want to mock someone, please dont be NEGATIVE!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That chick from The Sarah Silverman Show is calling for a military coup

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/827013945697329152

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

That chick from The Sarah Silverman Show is calling for a military coup

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/827013945697329152

I dont know if its only on the third world but the military usually is with the fascists, but what i know, right?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

no no she's saying once the military is with us fascists, everyone who joined the resistance gets overthrown

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Do you remember when Liberals cried when they lost the election?

Well now thanks to pepper spray, they're making wrong-thinkers cry!!

#theresistance

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Please read these helpful and informative guides to getting mad online

http://nymag.com/selectall/2015/12/nine-canonical-responses-to-u-mad.html

https://theoutline.com/post/981/new-trends-in-getting-mad-online

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Frosted Flake posted:

Do you remember when Liberals cried when they lost the election?

Well now thanks to pepper spray, they're making wrong-thinkers cry!!

#theresistance

Hell yeah SWEET AMERICAN TEARS

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Milo is a glory hound and when you see him debating actual people and no caricatures of the left he is not really good at anything

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

gas

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

#thursdayflashback https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status/796173217530527744

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Remember when we had all shoved our heads up our asses and convinced ourselves that Hillary was a sure thing, that she and her cronies were running the most savvy political campaign in history and were not, in fact, tending a slowly simmering dumpster fire?

And how the left was busy tweeting and writing opinion pieces as they huffed their own farts about how threats to deny the legitimacy of the new queen were childish and how when she won fair and square you couldn't get mad because that's democracy in action?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

fat bossy gerbil has issued a correction as of 16:48 on Feb 2, 2017

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

remember when trump got an 8 year old girl and a navy seal killed because he wanted to look big and tough

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Remember when I became aware of Arab children being "afraid of the sky" because of obamas drone games exclusively on Xbox and ps4

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember when you thought there was a future

lol owned, idiot

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

zeal posted:

remember when you thought there was a future

lol owned, idiot

gently caress

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Remember when we had all shoved our heads up our asses and convinced ourselves that Hillary was a sure thing, that she and her cronies were running the most savvy political campaign in history and were not, in fact, tending a slowly simmering dumpster fire?

And how the left was busy tweeting and writing opinion pieces as they huffed their own farts about how threats to deny the legitimacy of the new queen were childish and how when she won fair and square you couldn't get mad because that's democracy in action?

why do you think this is edgy wrongthought

almost everyone in the trump thread would agree with you, now bash some fukken fash u wanka

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

fat bossy gerbil posted:

which thread did you steal this Tight Booty Shorts post from

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
can we plz have a moment of silence for @GamerPedo who was mocked in or around the face last nite

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

can we plz have a moment of silence for @GamerPedo who was mocked in or around the face last nite

rip (his nuts off)

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
fwd: fwd: twitter egg proves liberals are pedophiles who want white genocide!!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

quadrophrenic posted:

why do you think this is edgy wrongthought

almost everyone in the trump thread would agree with you, now bash some fukken fash u wanka

thats the dumbest thing about the liberal tears thread posters, theyre terrified of the rest of this subforum because they think were a bunch of hillarymen when those types have been relegated to shamful exile in d&d or, in fallen hamprince's case, a desperate need for more shame

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

consumed by normies posted:

thats the dumbest thing about the liberal tears thread posters, theyre terrified of the rest of this subforum because they think were a bunch of hillarymen when those types have been relegated to shamful exile in d&d or, in fallen hamprince's case, a desperate need for more shame

zoux died shinji. he passed away from the shock of losing his abuela. he's in hillaryman heaven now, with all the tax cuts and hamilton tickets he ever dreamed of. please do not mock our suffering there are so few of us left

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cspam loves hllary and wants to kiss her

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Remember when liberals contorted their value system to allow for violence and suppression of free speech because they mad about being politically impotent. Never stop mocking the proviolence crowd.

CBT Time has issued a correction as of 17:34 on Feb 2, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember when Obama extended the power of the executive branch with EOs and treats of filibuster? Good times.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
posts own at no one in particular

heh... owned

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

passionate dongs posted:

heh... owned
you son of a birtch

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i shadowbox libtards with my powerful brain while im in the shower

here are some of my more potent owns

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

passionate dongs posted:

heh... owned

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I never read the liberal tears thread but watching people trying to mock safespaces only to immediately whine and complain when people don't agree with them is fuckin lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

fat bossy gerbil posted:

I remember all that poo poo which is why I'm really happy that people are starting to realize it was garbage nonsense and instead go out and protest in person.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

I never read the liberal tears thread but watching people trying to mock safespaces only to immediately whine and complain when people don't agree with them is fuckin lol

Why is a collection of funny things liberals do and say a safespace?

It's as much a safespace as the "Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here" thread.

Both threads were good and funny.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

I think Milo is a glory hound and when you see him debating actual people and no caricatures of the left he is not really good at anything

I think for the most part he's only debated idiots and caricatures, I don't remember seeing him get schooled by anyone knowledgeable, at least.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

yea the stuff that i imagine happens in the thread i never read is funny as hell

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

consumed by normies posted:

The fact that all the worst posters left on November 10th is the one way Trump actually did make America great again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

some guy on the bus posted:

Why is a collection of funny things liberals do and say a safespace?

It's as much a safespace as the "Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here" thread.

Both threads were good and funny.

The safe space part is boners freaking out about people mocking them, not them mocking other people

• Locked thread