Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Because it's performative as gently caress friendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

There is no reason to ever acknowledge Jonny mac

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Is Sam Harris some neo-Atheist Islamophobic podcaster or am I thinking of someone else

you're thinking of him and also several someone elses

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!
sam harris was andrew sullivan's go-to atheist for 'interesting debates'

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Uncle Wemus posted:

There is no reason to ever acknowledge Jonny mac

ehh, he is funny and broken the only good thing he has ever done(well currently doing) is making screed videos about how sexist/bad big bang theory is.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Isn't he making the big bucks doing videos where he gushes about Steven universe

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Isn't he making the big bucks doing videos where he gushes about Steven universe

I really need to get in on this poo poo. Is there a way to make big money talking enthusiastically about my favorite TV show without being a big dumb racist and/or sexist?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

sorta. he used to be not making much but then he got lucky with one of his vids and all the clickbait sites loved it and he almost making 1000 an video. most of it is generic poo poo. he has all the dumb lovely idpol liberal poo poo with tankie poo poo mixed in.

https://www.patreon.com/popdetective

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

docbeard posted:

I really need to get in on this poo poo. Is there a way to make big money talking enthusiastically about my favorite TV show without being a big dumb racist and/or sexist?

i dunno how much money hbomberguy makes on his patreon but - maybe

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

i dunno how much money hbomberguy makes on his patreon but - maybe

i hope he makes money his vids are good.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

the mistake was giving a poo poo about joss whedon's personal life or opinions in the first place

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

i for one am shocked that the director of The Doll House has hypocritical trysts with :females:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Dollhouse was joss whedon doing a reality TV show

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"These bitches interchangeable, my feminism makin them available" - joss

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

i had to actually check to see if this was a loving troll account and it's full of pro trump stuff and quite frankly i don't give a poo poo if you're doing something "ironically" anymore, if you're "ironically" pro trump you're still fronting as pro trump

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
#resist by not checking your sources

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/28/trump-tweets-hoax-louise-mensch-claude-taylor

quote:

Explosive allegations about Donald Trump made by online writers with large followings among Trump critics were based on bogus information from a hoaxer who falsely claimed to work in law enforcement.

Claude Taylor tweeted fake details of criminal inquiries into Trump that were invented by a source whose claim to work for the New York attorney general was not checked, according to emails seen by the Guardian. The allegations were endorsed as authentic and retweeted by his co-writer Louise Mensch.

The source’s false tips included an allegation, which has been aggressively circulated by Mensch and Taylor, that Trump’s inactive fashion model agency is under investigation by New York authorities for possible sex trafficking.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
here i am, mock you in a hurricane

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol if you believed louise mensch

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Al! posted:

lol if you believed louise mensch

Apparently Morning Joe mentioned this poo poo live on air

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

joe Scarborough is a dipshit

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Byolante posted:

Apparently Morning Joe mentioned this poo poo live on air

Lol if you believe morning "when I was in the house" Joe "Joseph" marlboro

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

joe Scarborough is a dipshit

He is but he's the face of a major national news service. Surely his show could find somebody to do the level of fact checking required.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Byolante posted:

He is but he's the face of a major national news service. Surely his show could find somebody to do the level of fact checking required.

oh, i see

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lol if you trust MSNBC

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lol if you trust MSNBC

Lol if u trust anyone including urself

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lol if u trust anyone including urself

indeed

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Byolante posted:

'why is cable news pushing insane conspiracy theories' lmao vince foster was like 25 years ago dog

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
7 more years of Trump!
https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/904495385619640321

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Verrit is r/TheDonald with a worse UI and less user interactivity

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

amazing

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/903783537006059524

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/902894546500993026

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/908463507246522368

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
So where's the Nazi uprising I've heard so much about

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

i mean ben shapiro is a gigantic piece of poo poo and hella racist

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

cool maybe he will get his face broken.

in more mock news.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...medium=referral

farci is getting his old job back probaly and apperently was never really fired and his dickhead boss had people fired who called farci out on his poo poo. woke twitter is divided. alot of say he converted to buddism and is cured and all should be forgiven and others are saying he is a evil piece of poo poo who should be rightly sacked permanently.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fantastic-fest-programmer-quits-rehiring-controversial-blogger-devin-faraci-1038541

one of the sad and kind of embarrassing repercussions of seeing writers and institutions who fancy themselves as progressives and femenists fall on their sword to defend Devin Faraci of all people.

I mean, Devin was initially called out when victims couldn't handle the hypocrisy of attacking Trump from the Billy Bush tape... the same behavior Devin is guilty of. Now his colleagues are acting like Billy Bush and others who enabled Trump to act that way. It's ridiculous how they're throwing away their integrity to make an exception for Devin. It's gross behavior, full stop.

https://twitter.com/sharnacious/status/908361951377489921

here is farci new statement. its woke bullshit about how clean and not a molesting prick he is.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Sep 15, 2017

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Ben Shapiro isn't even like a quarter as bad as Tariq Nasheed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Byolante posted:

Ben Shapiro isn't even like a quarter as bad as Tariq Nasheed

Did you *fffaaaart* also know that *fffrrrrrppppttpt* blacks can be racist? *wet shart spackling against the inside of your underwear*

• Locked thread