Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They love him now, they won't in a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

I think Hillary would also have lost to JEB!. I dont know if that is funnier or sadder!

Also Lastgirl: Dont drink too much. ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

Hillary's ability to lose elections to literally anyone is an American treasure. It got us both a black secret muslim president and super hitler as president

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
https://twitter.com/singgenberg/status/826996425015693313 what the

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
yeah, that's dumb. both are violence but only one is righteous violence. (who cares about windows?)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, that's dumb. both are violence but only one is righteous violence. (who cares about windows?)

giuliani cares

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Breaking windows?

Have you no shame?

Booyah, Kristallnacht'd

who's the real :godwin: now :smugbert:

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also Lastgirl: Dont drink too much. ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Feb 2, 2017

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

he is so very ugly. yikes to his face.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Can I bash Hillary supporters as well since they are directly responsible for the current fash?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Can I bash Hillary supporters as well since they are directly responsible for the current fash?

woah, clever parry!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Lol Mayor Fatfuck already trying to cover rear end and blame the PD
https://twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/827236352680824833
Probably because he realized that this was coming
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/827250267498246144
Because if this is true he's Federally hosed
https://twitter.com/JonCuttingMAGA/status/827254204775297027

If this thing stays viable for another couple of days we're probably going to see maybe the biggest wave of mass hypocrisy in the media in the history of the US.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

civil rights lawsuits? hmm, maybe they should contact the aclu's lawyers!

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Joe Rogan from Fear Factor got Alex Jones to come onto he podcast and then got Alex drunk and high on weed/coke and Alex Jones then ranted for an hour straight about aliens and if this is truly the best timeline he will get white house accreditation and be able to ask the President himself these pressing questions.

I think that Alex knows he's talking bullshit but the fact he can do it all with a straight face and then sell water filters/penis pills to whackjob survivalists in the same sentence leaves me in awe, it's very entertaining.

Also Alex Jones edits are hilarious post your favs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

civil rights lawsuits? hmm, maybe they should contact the aclu's lawyers!

Agreed, and then the ACLU will side with "the fash" you despise so much and against your "Woke" mayor.

Will you start "bashing" the ACLU next?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

what's even dumber is that stupid clap between every word

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Bill Gates?

Also LastGirl keep on drunk friend. Im having a vodka with orange juice right now.

DoctorGonzo has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Feb 2, 2017

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Agreed, and then the ACLU will side with "the fash" you despise so much and against your "Woke" mayor.

Will you start "bashing" the ACLU next?

yeah, i will just bash anybody and anything. bash bash bash!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

like, the aclu has defended the kkk in court before so i'm not sure what sort of epic owning you think your hypothetical was going to make. their job is to defend civil liberties, like free speech. but i don't think anybody's free speech was infringed by the university shutting down an event that was a security risk. good luck with those law cases, though!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, i will just bash anybody and anything. bash bash bash!

I mean obviously as long as they are "fash" or fash supporters, or trump voters, or people that laugh at you on the internet, of course.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i'll bash anyone who even acts fashionable

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

I mean obviously as long as they are "fash" or fash supporters, or trump voters, or people that laugh at you on the internet, of course.

yeah, bash you, ate poo poo on live tv. bash you with a big, comically sized, inflatable baseball bat. bop bop bop!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

i'll bash anyone who even acts fashionable

Watch Kill La Kill, its an entire anime based on the fascism, fashionable pun.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I hope you nazi fucks are ready to fight and die in Iran. THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Call Me Charlie posted:

I hope you nazi fucks are ready to fight and die in Iran. THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

lol

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like, the aclu has defended the kkk in court before so i'm not sure what sort of epic owning you think your hypothetical was going to make. their job is to defend civil liberties, like free speech. but i don't think anybody's free speech was infringed by the university shutting down an event that was a security risk. good luck with those law cases, though!

What are you talking about free speech for? It's a civil rights case because the top city official gave an order to stop police action that would have protected people in immediate danger of physical assault. This is like when cops in the South let the mobs bash the Freedom Riders in the 60's. They're going to get sued and lose millions if someone can find a way to prove this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

breaklaw posted:

What are you talking about free speech for? It's a civil rights case because the top city official gave an order to stop police action that would have protected people in immediate danger of physical assault. This is like when cops in the South let the mobs bash the Freedom Riders in the 60's. They're going to get sued and lose millions if someone can find a way to prove this.

assault is handled by local police. civil rights cases are federal and are not specifically a matter of assault. maybe cervonovich needs to specify what civil rights were infringed that he wants to create a lawsuit over.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mike Cernovich is the worst of the social media provocateurs. Bill Mitchell is better.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Mike Cernovich is the worst of the social media provocateurs. Bill Mitchell is better.

yea because Mitchell isn't exactly a provocateur, he sincerely believes in this. He's like the peephole into a conservative gated community republican's mind.

Gorilla Cum Cernobitch is incredibly transparent and is a hack who brags about date rape being impossible, and urges you to try it just to see how impossible it is and also double downs on his divorce being good in some weird passive aggressive way of saying I'm incredibly emancipated because it was a powerful own I needed and asked for myself :smuggo:. He brings it up frequently too which is :yikes:

well thats my mockery of Mike Cernovitch, thanks for reading

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

yea because Mitchell isn't exactly a provocateur, he sincerely believes in this. He's like the peephole into a conservative gated community republican's mind.

Gorilla Cum Cernobitch is incredibly transparent and is a hack who brags about date rape being impossible, and urges you to try it just to see how impossible it is and also double downs on his divorce being good in some weird passive aggressive way of saying I'm incredibly emancipated because it was a powerful own I needed and asked for myself :smuggo:. He brings it up frequently too which is :yikes:

well thats my mockery of Mike Cernovitch, thanks for reading

Also he banned PEPE. What a loving loser!

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

zen death robot posted:

Same but unironic and specifically you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYdX9geon6U

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

zen death robot posted:

bash yourself idiot

zen death robot posted:

Same but unironic and specifically you

Is... Is everything going okay ZDR? I don't see you post much and you always seem sadangry. :ohdear:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

bash yourself idiot

NICE MELTDOWN!

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Reuters is a failing organization! :sad: http://www.reuters.com/article/rpb-adlertrump-idUSKBN15F276

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/MITOLLdesu/status/827230329085759489

Hot take: Twister is cool and good.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that divide us webcam thing is like catnip for the whole 'do dumb things in front of public web cams' community on 4chan

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

that divide us webcam thing is like catnip for the whole 'do dumb things in front of public web cams' community on 4chan

gently caress MY WIFE and I were thinking of going down there and just playing russian music for the camera for like 10 minutes.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

OWLS! posted:

gently caress MY WIFE and I were thinking of going down there and just playing russian music for the camera for like 10 minutes.

woah that wld totally own sum nubs

maybe be the nex t lit on fire viral meme???

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

OWLS! posted:

gently caress MY WIFE

ok

• Locked thread