Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BexGu posted:

All news networks are rapidly becoming trash networks

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/827231535115988992

I have no way of telling if a news article or the correction saying it's fake is real anymore.

Maybe the people cheering them on realized how bad the optics are and switched to deny mode? Then again I've never seen that news site before so maybe it's fake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hot take #86e10 https://twitter.com/IBTGamesUK/status/825666715040231424

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Laphroaig posted:

I saw these people. They all looked very– almost paramilitary. They were not from the campus. I don’t want to say factually, but I’ve heard there was some relationship here between these people and the right-wing movement that is affiliated with Breitbart News.

People on the Left (and on these forums) were cheering them on, saying it was good that it happened, that Milo got shut down, etc. So gently caress anyone who wants to disown the violence at this point.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
game theory: donald trump is GANONDORF???

oh gently caress off

spit on my clit has issued a correction as of 18:52 on Feb 3, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the trump tutelage posted:

People on the Left (and on these forums) were cheering them on, saying it was good that it happened, that Milo got shut down, etc. So gently caress anyone who wants to disown the violence at this point.

yer mixing up leftists with liberals, the violence is hella good and should continue

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Milo belongs in the trash

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

BexGu posted:

All news networks are rapidly becoming trash networks

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/827231535115988992

Hahah that "my mom died" story was on the front page of the NYT for half a day

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Al! posted:

yer mixing up leftists with liberals, the violence is hella good and should continue

You're right.

Liberals should stop pretending Leftist violence is a Right Wing false flag.

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!

Have YOU ever seen Donald Trump and Albert Wesker in the same room together?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

my favorite milo trick is when he set up that white male scholarship and then took all the money and spent it on himself lmao

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
People calling the alt right specifically Milo the new punk rock are lol as gently caress

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only good Milo thing is Margaret MacLennan.

THICC

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

https://twitter.com/freshdystopia/status/827401301407326208

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

winona ryder is a god damned national treasure and if u say a bad thing about her i'm gonna probate u for wrongthink

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

i dont get it

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3waoXbWEAAXccD.jpg:large

will lowtax get in trouble if i post this https://twitter.com/VillageMagIRE/status/827476560928178176

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the trump tutelage posted:

You're right.

Liberals should stop pretending Leftist violence is a Right Wing false flag.

I was there for part of last night, and I know what I saw and those people were not Berkeley students. Those people were outside agitators. I have never seen them before.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

as much as a wish that was true. it loving isnt and that clown deep down knows it. ancoms and dumb gently caress angry libs did this sadly.

What? also this reads like a high school lit paper.

spit on my clit posted:

game theory: donald trump is GANONDORF???

oh gently caress off

i never get that poo poo. i mean sure me and friends read overly into poo poo, but its never this loving dumb. death of the author has hosed us all. I mean sure i am lore nerd with a ton of stuff. but the mattpat videos seem like such retarded overkill.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jesus gently caress. seriously. i hate trump and i doubt i would weep if something did happen, but these fucks are idiots and are asking for the eye of USSS to gently caress them to death.

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Libs day 1: gently caress yeah, bash the fash #resistance
Libs day 2: I don't know who did this, it was certainly not us fair minded peace loving people.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

I was there for part of last night, and I know what I saw and those people were not Berkeley students. Those people were outside agitators. I have never seen them before.

Oakland Antifa or something

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
The violent protesters not being students is believable. That they are a right wing plant is where the tinfoil starts. These antifa idiots do this sort of poo poo any time they have an excuse.

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
What's the liberal Infowars gonna look like? "MY HEART'S BIG, ITS GOT HOT BLOOD BLEEDING OUT"

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

CBT Time posted:

What's the liberal Infowars gonna look like? "MY HEART'S BIG, ITS GOT HOT BLOOD BLEEDING OUT"

from another thread, "I DON'T LIKE THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FREAKING FROGS STRAIGHT!"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I love how my party has convinced the left after successfully taking a violent fringe movement straight to the White House, senate, congress, and soon the judiciary branch of government, that they are bad people for considering the same nuclear option

use your eyes and heads libs

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

trump is ludicrously unhealthy, so that's an easier and more effective way to see him in a casket than assassination

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

bahahaha.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

lol

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

That doesn't mean they were alt right stormtroopers. Could very well have been self-styled black bloc agitators.

Besides that, how could you possibly know if they were Berkely students? UC Berkeley has an enrollment of nearly 40,000.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
privilege is just another one of those things, baby, its pointless if u aint gonna use it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

just out of curiosity i did an amazon search

it still costs money and comes from society tho, nothing gets past this guy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
leather is murder

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

leather is murder

cheese is rape

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
consuming dairy products of any kind is at the very least a form of molestation

I like to choose those who might suckle at the teat of my generosity

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
The real "it's dumb privileged college students roleplaying antifa" giveaway is the dude wearing LL Bean duck boots in combination with a Carhartt jacket, in Southern California.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schott's are made in the USA, they own

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

what do you expect. they are all angry whit rich kids who want to be cool badass commie rebels because they know mummsy will pay their bail.

Al! posted:

just out of curiosity i did an amazon search

it still costs money and comes from society tho, nothing gets past this guy

its still amusing.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

personally, i'm just looking for more ways for it to be amusing

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
FAUX LEATHER NEWS