Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

Sorry to link Jimmy Dore for the 9000th time in this thread, but this room full of democratic voters loving nailed it.

Just make a Jimmy Door thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Are we sure she exists

Maybe she goes to another school.

...and I realized halfway through typing that joke works on multiple levels with him.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

an actual dog posted:

https://twitter.com/RBraceySherman/status/875023845173972992

This whole thread is amazing, she goes on and on and on

And then they hosed?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's too late, the memes took him.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Reminder the pee tape is a fever dream from broke brain hill shills, it doesn't exist because if it did it would have been posted by now.

Exactly, it's irresistible bait to any leaker and sex tapes naturally leak out onto the internet anyway, even if this one didn't actually show the piss. and isn't really a sex tape by any definition.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

And if the tape is real, it must have the tightest security in the world to not have leaked yet.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Heard the ending was dumb but it's otherwise a fun movie.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

honestly, i read it. it just reads like a weird fetish fan fiction with lots of surface level "look how woke i am guys" poo poo in it with no depth or interesting ideas. i just like how whedon went from magical great hero of the online liberals, to evil villain because of one joke in avengers 2.

also whedon didnt have anything to do with the new movie. that one is good. whedon's was a script that got released/leaked.

Oh. Whedon. Never mind.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Whedon's obsession with River's feet... :aatrek:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

I want to see a sci-fi dystopia where there's over population, so the government is trying to overturn roe v wade so they can force women to have abortions

Might make a good plot hook for a Soylent Green remake.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lohli posted:

I still don't get why you guys don't just include the sales tax in the advertised price of stuff.

That should really be the law of the land.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd laugh if it weren't so depressing.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

Behead those who insult dril

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

When people are complaining your only message is "we're not them", that's not the cue to pitch it as a jokey campaign slogan.

super sweet best pal has issued a correction as of 02:33 on Jul 6, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lena bad, now let's get back to mocking people who are actively screwing us over while claiming to be on our side.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

This is a common theme I've noticed and as a result has actually created quite a few republicans because of this mindset.

It doesn't help when major figures like Tipper Gore (Al Gore's wife), Hillary Clinton and others have taken a puritan stance on what people enjoy in terms of pop culture. Often siding with evangelicals as a result and making people just feel disgusted with being associated with them.

When your choice is between someone who's interested in "P.C." culture, taking away your guns, taking away your gas guzzler...who the hell are you going to pick?

You know how people look back at edgy 90s shows and say "You couldn't get away with that today"? They barely got away with it back then. There was a huge outcry against early Simpsons for daring to be a cartoon that wasn't wholesome kids' stuff. 90s cartoons had a lot of jokes about how the studios gutted their scripts. Then there was stuff like Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life that thrived on pushing the envelope as far as they could and seeing what they could get past the network censors. There was also stuff like Duckman which just raged against political correctness as hard as possible.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/312758846038872064

modern advertising is making the proles jealous of rich people getting the danged goodies

His love life is certainly GoT style.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

The funniest thing about Marvel comics haphazardly adapting faux-woke crap is that their movies division wrote into contracts with Sony that Peter Parker has to be white.

Ultimate Spider-Man did the right thing by making a new character to take up the mantle instead of changing the background of an existing one.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

Ghostbusters is not as good as you remember it being

Yeah, there are far better comedies from the old SNL veterans. Still ok though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I like games that let you lull the enemies into a false sense of security by pretending to be their friend before you literally stab them in the back.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so alpha protocol. good poo poo. to bad about the gameplay.

Undertale too.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Plutonis posted:

That and Stephen Fry saying that the US should become a Constitutional Monarchy makes me think the Liberal yearns for Caesarism.

I'd rather see a return to the Byzantine, they knew how to deal with woke branding.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I don't get it, they could just give all their money and possessions away.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Typecasting is a thing, Jason Alexander will live and die as George Constanza no matter what.

He needs more Duckman typecasting.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

Don't give this person the time of day. Look at their rap sheet.

Nice ad hominem.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

HIJK posted:

Mark Zuckerberg is a lizard person and ineligible for the presidency.

I thought that was a main requirement.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RPS went bad, Polygon went bad, Kotaku has always been bad.

Though it's not just the politics of it, they're worse in general.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/896927643425136640

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's really weird. My anger has mainly been towards Centrist Dems leading to this moment, not so much the Republicans that have taken advantage of the aforementioned being complete poo poo.

Understandable. Who is worse, the people commonly accepted as evil or the people who are supposed to oppose them but are effectively running interference and openly being nearly as corrupt?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

My ideology is whatever benefits me the most.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Did that journalist who got punched turn out to be a nazi?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Panzeh posted:

Condemning punching nazis because you might get a fellow traveller is like calling off the invasion of Normandy because the beaches are guarded by pressganged Georgians.

What happened to that antifa guy was more like shooting a member of your own army because his name sounded vaguely German.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Can someone direct me to the thread about people on facebook and the twitter saying dumb political poo poo?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/903783537006059524

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This penis is the trigger for a nuclear weapon. The only way to deactivate it is with a really good blowjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/920609479414173696

https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/920627680055308294

:eyepop:

• Locked thread