Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
can we plz have a moment of silence for @GamerPedo who was mocked in or around the face last nite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
actually, bernie would have gassed the thread too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
#NotMyBernie

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
we need to invent newer and newer threads, with worse and worse posters, until finally someone wants to emptyquote me unironically

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

call to action posted:

I just literally had someone say not to respond to me because I'm a D&D troll (lol I rarely even post there), there's serious groupthink going on. Most of the noise in that thread is the same group of 12 people or so talking to each other.

im a d&d troll

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

but you're funny though

i do declare, mr graham

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

oh my god please PLEASE post some liberal tears itt before i gas it outta neccessity

here:

Al! posted:

oh my god please PLEASE post some liberal tears itt before i gas it outta neccessity

:smuggo:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i want a fainting spell

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

he hits the legislative, executive......thats it, thats the branches he hits on the way down folks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, that's dumb. both are violence but only one is righteous violence. (who cares about windows?)

giuliani cares

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i'll bash anyone who even acts fashionable

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Call Me Charlie posted:

I hope you nazi fucks are ready to fight and die in Iran. THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

OWLS! posted:

gently caress MY WIFE and I were thinking of going down there and just playing russian music for the camera for like 10 minutes.

woah that wld totally own sum nubs

maybe be the nex t lit on fire viral meme???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bring some pixel art!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:yaycloud:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wrong...............

.......................................................tweets???????

:confused:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
privilege is just another one of those things, baby, its pointless if u aint gonna use it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
leather is murder

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
THAT ART OWNS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

prolix as gently caress please use (simple) english

translation: kill all men

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

consumed by normies posted:

if you live in san antonio and refuse to eat at mexican owned restaurants, well, youll be cooking a lot of meals

what about "mexican" owned restaurants

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im an extremely empowered genetic specimen who is crying because a person who chooses to name himself 'the moviebob' said mean things on twitter

and before u get saucy, know they're only ironic tears :smuggo:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

spit on my clit posted:

im mocking both him comparing the treatment of trans people to the treatment of african-americans after their enslavement, and him being yet another pasty white guy who comes to the aid of women and other races by making GBS threads on white people instead of doing something that would actually help them.

lol imagine putting on your big boy posting shorts and logging on to the internet to type this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmebo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dapper_Swindler posted:

gently caress off. just gently caress off. i'll be a dick and say, i can see why dumb teens and 20 year olds are becoming stupid alt right assholes. they are going full edgy "gently caress you dad" rebellion against puritan IDpol poo poo like this where if you do anything or make any jokes(not talking about edgy racist poo poo) some fucknose woke rear end in a top hat will wag their finger and shame you publicaly for making them feel something negative or thought crime. they just do it in the worst way possible.

hahahahahahaha

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
someone posted a lovely opinion on a website i dont visit, guess there's no other choice than becoming a nazi

drat u sjws, ur at it again!!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
idiot prole voice, speaking haltingly and with no comprehension of machine or soul: "people who do that thing are way stupid"
blazingly intelligent light of reason, posting into the thread like the dawn cutting through a fog: "ah but you underestimate how stupid they are, pip pip" *checks pocketwatch*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i side with secretary albert fall

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i will serve on moon base gingrich

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
so-called doctors telling me what is and isn't sterile

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Doctors are super lovely at anything except the specific narrow job they are trained at and I wouldn't necessarily trust them to tell me what the best way to sterilize something is.

they told me not to pee on it so i knwo i have to

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
van jones, piss chugger

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FuzzySkinner posted:

I just twitter searched "moviebob"

FuzzySkinner posted:

FuzzySkinner posted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/837001201384374272

vOv

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/837719619020468228

rofl

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

call to action posted:

Why would Obama even publicly come out in support of the TPP at all? Literally no one believes in the "rising tide lifts all boats" nonsense rhetoric that trade deals rely on.

the tpp was mostly a constructed fulcrum to get leverage against china

had less to do with actual economics and more to do with ratfucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm gonna be boycotting Disney if that "surprise for same-sex couples" isn't a graphic homosexual oral sex scene.

the beast puts the candle up his urethra

• Locked thread