Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

passionate dongs posted:

posts own at no one in particular

heh... owned
you son of a birtch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

I never read the liberal tears thread but watching people trying to mock safespaces only to immediately whine and complain when people don't agree with them is fuckin lol
yea the stuff that i imagine happens in the thread i never read is funny as hell

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

idk wtf this is but nothing in those few tweets looks wrong imo

he thinks he's describing a subset of people but actually he's just describing people

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

hey

hey guys

more like movie blob am I rite
*spit take*

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

clearly if you post about a thing u must care about it a whole lot!! wanna cry about it baby boy wah wah

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

imagine reading one of those tweets and thinking yes this is "good" and laughing at it and then getting confused when ppl don't agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

so its like retard sports where you root for your retard to score a victory over the other retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread