Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Did JWT attempt to wreck the field? Oh wait that was our very own SRA! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
I had to google who Kaz Grala was and then I saw his face.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

Proud Christian Mom posted:

poo poo racing because of the cars and NASCAR flipping the bird to its core demographics are why NASCAR lost its appeal.

I'm interested in who the core demographics you reference are.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
That 38 hit would've been a caution last year but we have stages now so no caution?

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
I miss debris cautions already

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Wait did they not say they were going commercial free and now they're now in commercial?

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
The gently caress is this poo poo

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

dsriggs posted:

The Monster Energy car burst from the pack & won the first race of the Monster Energy Cup on the last lap.

:tinfoil:

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Michael Waltrip finished 8th in his final race :unsmith:

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Someone just pulled Joey away and then Joey pointed at the fight and probably told his crew what to do. Lame.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

I still haven't fully processed Carl isn't in the 19 anymore. Not sure, unless something happened in NXS.

Don't think so, but I see it now. Suarez will struggle in Cup for two years at Gibbs and then move to Penske where he will have issues with all the Gibbs drivers.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

L_Harrison posted:

Jr mysteriously accumulates enough playoff points to make the final four.

Every car including Junior in the final 4 blows a Goodyear. Mysterious debris caution hands victory to Chase Elliot (not in the F4) while Junior miraculously finishes second.

Poetic.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Gibbs built cars finished 2-5. Certainly no wins to show for it but they've been running well at certain tracks all year. RCR keeps lucking into wins through pit strategy and it's hilarious, however doesn't change how awful that team has become anchored by Newman and rich daddy drives.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

dentist toy box posted:

The Wood Brothers have more wins than Joe Gibbs. Savor this moment.

One win and you're blowing your wad. They're basically the equivalent of Penske now since Roger bankrolls and provides all the chassis. Good for Blaney to be in strong equipment, but imagine if Wood Brothers were still aligned with Roush.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Should've booted Rick Allen instead.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
The next race is the "I LOVE NEW YORK 355". Even race sponsors are going to poo poo.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
For that reason, and that reason alone. :drat:

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
mad props to kyle larson

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
They looked so lovey dovey on their Instagram, but alas Instagram.

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
He is old as gently caress and she is 32. I had no idea he even remarried, apparently Patty got Parkinsons and divorced shortly after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

There was another source suggesting this yesterday. I can't wait for a polished, positive, excited press release from the driver talking about how she's totally confident in Premium Motorsports and is excited to be driving #7 because, well, that was my number, and to be working with Tony Jr. again.

Thinly veiled in it to wreck Stenhouse and the field press release.

• Locked thread