Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Everything about this tweet

https://twitter.com/landoncassill/status/831577226705563650

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

LASTCAR posted:

Dale Jr. followed me on Twitter today. Dude continues to be cool.

Let's buy Dale an account and have LASTCAR send him the account info.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I think SRA hosed up by not getting that Barstool Sports sponsorship. Could have had SRA on Pardon My Take.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Landon Cassill's Twitter is really really good. I want to say it's better than Jr's.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

Lewis Hamilton wants to maybe try the Daytona 500 someday and I can't wait until he can't do it in a decent car because NASCAR has the dumbassed team cap and HMS, SHR, and JGR are all at four cars (unless NASCAR would allow something like HMS putting him in the 25 as a rookie or something). Penske might be his only decent shot otherwise.

I really believe he was just saying that because Alonso's doing Indy. I know he likes the cars but I can't actually see him doing Daytona.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

NASCAR just needs Vince McMahon.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Justin Allgaier needs to be stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011