Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I hope we're all ready to hear DW try to explain the new format changes multiple times during every single race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Qualifying starting, congrats in advance to either Junior or Suarez.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The unofficial 2017 NASCAR Media Guide is out:
http://dogshatchfromeggs.kinja.com/the-nascar-2017-media-guide-1792735670

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

John Hunter Nemechek brought out the final caution and then finished fourth.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Bayne isn't the new Cope. Cope won twice.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Neodoomium posted:

I also made this

That was me and this is fantastic.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I don't think Carl is coming back but who the heck knows.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I'm in.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The Ghost of Ol Dale Earnhardt

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I loved the Ratbag dirt games. They pumped out a ton of mediocre games at the end though. I wish someone outside of iRacing was making a dirt track game these days but I guess the market for that is pretty small.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The first truck race at Eldora was the CarCash Mudsummer Classic presented by CNBC Prime's The Profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/kylepetty/status/943640988240830472

Huh.

...what is the age difference between these two?

Is this going to be one of those situations where the kid is one of the existing kids' aunts/uncles like in King of the Hill with GH? Somebody do the math for me here.

Yeah, Austin has a four year old, Stonewall Petty, who will be the nephew of Robert E Petty or whatever Kyle and his wife name their baby.

• Locked thread