Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
You misspelled "lovely" 3 times, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
"We want to change the rules to keep young people interested in our races"

*turns the DAYTONA 500 into the longest goddamn race in the world*

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Nobody wants to win the Daytona 500 apparently

e: Dumbass ran at the front constantly with an empty tank, gj crew chief

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
The Monster Energy car burst from the pack & won the first race of the Monster Energy Cup on the last lap.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Also, the cars in front of him in the last 5 laps ran out of gas. Then they got back up to racing speed.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

VikingSkull posted:

Conspiracy! Conspiracy! I yelled to no one in particular because I am a lunatic

All I'm saying is Ask QuestionsTM. Now if you'll excuse me, Big Oil is tracing my internet browsing habits, so I must leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

CBJSprague24 posted:

I saw them twice promote the brick kiss being shown live post-race and we're really grasping for things for fans to try and associate with at this point, aren't we?

Kissing The Bricks is a pretty crappy tradition, tbh. Bus loads of tourists do it year round so it doesn't feel special at all to me.

• Locked thread