Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Good for Junyer. I don't think anyone didn't expect it. But also lol if Carl "I feel good with my career and definetly not getting pushed out by sweet sweet pesos" Edwards gets it and ruins everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

von Manstein posted:

I bet Jr. sucks at Bill Elliot's NASCAR Challenge

I mean who isnt terrible at it or days of thunder

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

He's claiming that Kyle never "wrecked" a car out of a race and that seems patently false.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDZ_xwJR6b4

also quit twitter arguing fuzzy.

If no one's listened to Junyur's podcast it's pretty good. Just released a new episode tonight.

http://g.dalejr.com/radio/tdjd/default.aspx

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's not really a bad seat at martinsville. When I went in 2010 we were high up in turn two and it was pretty good. But I wouldn't of minded being closer to the track.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rick Schwieger is an xfinity tier man.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Bristol did it the past few years and it was pretty cool

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Plate racing LOL time wooooh.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Too bad greg biffle wasn't in the race to block stenhouse as he tried to pass kyle busch.

Also I think the drivers have finally figured out they can't go "WELL GEE WHIZ I GOTTA WAIT TILL THE LAST LAP TO TRY ANYTHING" in this package.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 8, 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I was like 20 beers in by the end of the 500 and just yelling because kyle Larson was in the lead.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's nice Nascar doesn't even realize what fans do during a race. Like you get to the track a few hours early and bullshit around outside.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Reminder that only injecting one marajuana is enough to make you jump in front of a sprint car.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

In Nascar heat evolution you can get the lite and budweiser schemes and of course in forza you can get custom ones.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Time to play the who gonna drive the 43 game!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lol the all star race is gonna have option tires that probably explode in half a lap at speed.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's a good idea so we'll probably never see them again after this weekend.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Don't Denny and Danica hate each other? Heck doesn't Harvick and Logano hate each other?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Eric Jones that was a pretty bad Dale Impression.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lmao no danica in the all star race

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

Chicagoland Speedway now is the site of NBC Sports’ season debut on July 1 — just prior to the traditional Daytona International Speedway Coke Zero 400 stop a week later, a powerful one-two punch.

I mean if that's what you wanna call a race at chicagoland it makes sense because it usually knocks me out really fast.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I wouldn't spend more than 10 dollars on it. It's not terrible, but not very good either.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The Charlotte roval has to be the worst roval in existence, But I mean the race is a guaranteed demolition derby though. Hopefully they'll update the track?

Edit - following a link in the video they already started on changing turn 1 in april.

https://ninertimes.com/2017/04/charlotte-motor-speedway-enhancing-road-course-layout/

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 01:47 on May 24, 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

They pretty much own road atlanta also, but I'm guessing they already have a race near atlanta, and with sebring I guess they figure there's already 3 plus races a year in florida.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Isn't xfinity gonna run plates there this year? I imagine there isn't gonna be a single pass or anything .

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

shyduck posted:

Next thread title

Mods?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

despite the dumbness of the track I do remember it was a really good race so I don't even know anymore.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Congrats on getting your primary sponsor back for only two races Danica!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lmao one of the comments reminded me of what he said after 'dega "we're going to a real race track after this" (also got screwed by a first time winner there)

Eagerly await Jeffrey Earnhardt winning the firecracker 400 passing him on the last lap.

e-also reminds me of Sato yells after winning but in another manner.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NASCARONFOX/status/869059645129850880

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The someone buy this man an account.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Cope had a pretty major restaurant on his car last week.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Kitchen Nightmares Season 10 episode 3 - The France Family Business.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Overtime is the worst thing NASCAR has done in the last decade. "HEY GWC IS FINE BUT HEY LETS HAVE LIKE ZERO CHANCE OF A GREEN FINISH IF THERES A WRECK WHICH WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF GWC"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Of course Jimmie Johnson gets the most Jimmie Johnson luck from cancer.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah remember all those NFL, MLB, NHL, F1 races, NHRA events, Indycar races, and IMSA races that keep getting attacked by ISIS? Me either.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Somewhere out there a person is fuming a black man is driving the 43 and I'm happy for it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Carl died rip

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Blaney to the 2 if Brad leaves? I hope so.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Red horse racing the obvious drug running team with no sponsors in trucks just folded also.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

We got a race! get hosed kyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The best winners.

• Locked thread