Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Race winner Jeremy Clemets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

NASCAR 2017 - You just got baptized by the greatest (worst) thing this country has

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Mods change my name to proud defender of academic integrity

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

That video was in black and white cause the trophy is actually lime green right?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hey junyur retweeted you!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Denny Hamlin is such a scummy piece of poo poo.

I dont know the context cause i went to sleep but agreed

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Norns posted:

I feel like I'd be over stimulated with discord.

I wasted so much time on IRC before i could carry it in my pocket...

Just join the drat discord.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

RPM is gonna merge again with another team cause it's already the corpse of like 5 teams.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I like how they wanted good performance but wanted Almirola still.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Wendell Scott

Won a race.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

iospace posted:

Layout, for what it's worth:

The very top of the track is kinda what the NHMS roval is now.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Omg why

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Nascar 2017: clasic NASCAR guy making a left turn

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Delivery McGee posted:

Yeah, I know back when Sprint was the title sponsor, they had a rule against other cellphone companies sponsoring cars, one was grandfathered in because they already had a car before Sprint took over, I'd assume Monster would have a similar contract.

Thats why nos and 5 hour energy still sponsor cars.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Chase elliot might be bad.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

because i like when they go WREEEE WREEEE WREEEE WREEEEE

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Alonso is cool and good for dumping on Honda instead.

Bowyer has two teammates that have actually won this year.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's good to get there early cause usually companies are giving away free samples outside the track. and I don't know what the schedules like at texas but usually if i get to an xfinity race early i get to see some of the cup practice which is fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_vB1tzvwM

Also this is the goon in question.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

iospace posted:

Saving this for... future use.

(please give us chaos)

Thread Title

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rip Ricky Patrick

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

They took some turns out of the infield lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Didn't they build that hairpin kinda section for this race? I guess they figured it was too complex.

• Locked thread