Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

What is the likelihood of the new points system being "enhanced" before the chase?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Can it be worse than Fan Boost?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jr is good enough at plate tracks to earn it on his own no problem but when it happens it's going to set off the conspiracy theorists.

So I really hope he gets it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They were probably banking on her to move a lot of product but somehow didn't figure that there isn't a lot of crossover in Nascar fans and People who eat fig bars.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol

Well, now we know what they did wrong.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Since Atlanta is getting repaved and the racing there will suck for 5+ years they should run at Road Atlanta until the track weathers in some.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Shouldn't the aero package and tires slow them down?

Fast is fine but if it's a one groove track 200mph is about as exciting as 20mph

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Will she have a ride in 2018 though?

I don't know who SHR could put in the car to attract more money. If she can't bring in enough I could see them dropping to 3 cars.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yeah, he could do it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

mearn posted:

I hope we're all ready to hear DW try to explain the new format changes multiple times during every single race.

Oh god

Let's go segment racing boys AND DANICA

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Every time they explain how you get into the clash and they say "Daytona 500 pole winners" I :lol:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Anyone notice anything missing at the green flag on Sunday?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I wonder if he forgot or if someone finally said to cut that poo poo out. I guess we find out Sunday.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It took hours to make the call
but Dale was dead when he hit the wall

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Boogity Boogity Boogity
Lets go racin' boys*
Hopefully Fox
Has put an end to that noise

* AND DANICA

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is Monster's contract one year or is it more?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu6fGhLwmzE

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Supposed to rain all day here today, we might not get a race in.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I would love more road courses if they would drop the second dates at places like Pocono and KS and go to real road courses like Road America, Laguna, Sebring or Road Atlanta. I think all the rovals are boring.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

gret posted:

What time are the duels?

Supposed to be at 7 eastern but the weather down here is not great.

e: my bad, "coverage" starts at 5, racing should be at 7

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 23, 2017

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm concerned that he is saving up for some sort of super BOOGITY at the 500.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kidcoelacanth posted:

McMurray is going to wreck this field

He tried to get Kyle to dump him there.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The inspection part was my favorite, Ray playing dumb was too good. A great show all around.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Truex and both JTG cars fail post race, all 3 to the back and Truex and Allmendinger both lose their points from the duels.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I think the playoff points accumulation will be good because it should prevent a situation like William Byron not being in the final last year.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Harveygod posted:

I initially read this as "My GF's husband..."

Same, I did a double take.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I like the segments a lot better than phantom debris cautions.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

shyduck posted:

Larson is infuriating

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm sure the average neck weighs at least a pound or two.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

shyduck posted:

New Hampshire's fall race date is officially moving to LV starting next season.

Thank god we didn't lose a race from KansasTexasCharlotte

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

How did the 1.5 mile D Oval become so popular when it produces the worst "show"?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That makes sense, I didn't really start watching Nascar til the 90's and the wedge shaped cars.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I think Charlotte is probably the worst of the 1.5 milers, maybe KS. Atlanta is good right now because of the lovely pavement but that will probably all change once they resurface it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It's the goal in any sport but it's pretty dull. Those 52-0 games where college football teams stomp some cupcake aren't exciting either.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Kyle was just doing his part to get Nascar on Sportscenter, he's a team player.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

What was their response? I only remember it getting far more TV coverage than the driver deserved. The Patrick effect.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I remember that article, that wasn't Nascar though that was the sports media crying about reddit flooding the votes.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Segments are good, without them Nascar would just throw debris cautions to bunch the field so they might as well make them mean something.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I don't think it's actually possible to make the racing at Indy and Pocono any worse. I mean it will still be terrible with plates but saying it's worse is a stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

gret posted:

Racing is racing.

• Locked thread