Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
:rip: SRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
A compression fracture is not bad at all considering the alternatives. He'll be sore as hell for a couple months but probably otherwise okay if they're releasing him already without surgery. It's probably not something he can race with until it's fully healed, though.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Is NASCAR Heat Evolution any fun at all to play? It's on sale for PS4 for $18 and I'm prone to buying stupid stuff under $20.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I know Danica is kind of a special case because of her notoriety, but she's 35 now. Isn't that about when never-was drivers start to get pushed out of Cup rides?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

What a tremendously bullshit win.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

dentist toy box posted:

Yeah remember all those NFL, MLB, NHL, F1 races, NHRA events, Indycar races, and IMSA races that keep getting attacked by ISIS? Me either.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075765/?ref_=nv_sr_2

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Norns posted:

Food cars are always good and cool

Agreed

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Trophy will be literally a gigantic can of Monster Energy. Champion will try to copy Brad K's media round with the giant glass of beer but die from an exploded heart on Good Morning America.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Xfinity started this season with the Powershares QQQ 300.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Imagine working on Kurt Busch's pit crew now that there's gonna be one less person for him to murder when the stop runs 0.5 seconds too slow.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lol Yahoo announced it was killing it's college football bowl pick 'em like days before bowl season started, they're useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Danica is who she is. She's not growing to grow up or change in any appreciable way. She's also not gonna be wrecking people while three laps down at the cookie-cutter tracks anymore, so she's not even entertaining now. I don't know who is burning the pile of money to get her a Daytona ride but I'm sure they have their reasons and I hope it's everything they dreamed it would be. The sooner she leaves the happier everyone will be, especially Danica herself.

I wish her all the best with her "lifestyle brand" that will eventually show up at Kohl's or Target or wherever. At least she probably won't get someone killed or maimed in a mass of flaming, twisted metal doing that.

• Locked thread