Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Her interview on Rogan's podcast is worse, and she makes it pretty obvious that she doesn't love racing, to the point of straight admitting the only reason she's doing two more races is because agents talked her into it. It kind of made the whole argument a few pages ago moot, as she confirmed most of the negativity shot her direction.

And all she ever does is blame how bad her cars were versus her being poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Elitist Bitch posted:

Lol that's a great argument, SHR only won two championships in the last seven years and ownership probably stood to make a pile of cash from you doing well but sure Danica, whatever helps you sleep at night.

"So, you know, when I'm getting passed by a car from another team that has no business passing me I'd be on the radio going "what the hell guys, why is the car so bad right now? Do you see this?""

Also believes she lost her sponsor because the contract was signed while mercury was in retrograde.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CBJSprague24 posted:

It's obviously said sarcastically (I got a laugh), but what's the actual context of this? She's blaming everyone else for losing GoDaddy/Nature's Bakery because she's an awesome driver and nobody else could see it or she's convinced there was some other force which caused them to leave?

Essentially.

And there's no way it's sarcastic. She brings up astrology and crystals and woowoo poo poo wayyyyyy too often over the almost 3 hours for it to be sarcasm.

She doesn't understand why she lost it, is blaming outside forces, and says that it's a big reason behind her retiring.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wow, part of me wondered if that was a literal description, but I thought "Nah, she can't be that out there." :tinfoil:

Yeah, she's batshit.

Also unsure how many cylinders the car has, and says "I don't know how any of it works. I'm just a really good driver. That's all I did. I don't need to know how it works."

• Locked thread